Peacock

Friday, February 11, 2011

Songs That Rock My Socks!

Recently Blake and I have been taking to heart what our pastor has been saying when he tells us that God wants us to "take it up a level." Blake and I are a part of the music ministry at our church (Victory Christian Fellowship check it out here: www.vcflive.org) and we've been searching for awesome music to be able to take our music up a level! Unfortunately, here in Birmingham there is only one Christian music station and while they are much better than they used to be, they still are not quite awesome yet...so a little discouragement ensued...But, then Blake went to Texas on business and found some awesome Christian music stations with great music! And after googling, I found that he was right! They really do have great Christian music! And here I was thinking Christians were just left behind because no one was up to par with secular music!
So, I'm going to share with you guys 3 songs each week that are awesome, so that you can start a library of good music, that not only sounds good but that you can actually be proud to listen to!
Here's this week's:
  1. "What I've Overcome" by Fireflight 
  2. "You're Not Alone" by Saosin
  3. "Daybreak" by Runaway City
I hope you guys enjoy! I know I did! 
And remember! When life gets you down, you know what you've gotta do? Just keep singing! Just keep singing! And also always remember to focus on The Brighter Things!
xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment