Peacock

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Getting Things Done Feels So Good!

I've got some updates for my favorite readers!! I got the Chevron Paintings up and the Spring Wreath hung! Yippee! Here's how they turned out:

The Chevron Paintings:




I have to say I'm pretty excited to have my dining room back to the way it is supposed to be. In order for me to paint, I covered my dining room table with a hot pink vinyl tablecloth so I could paint without fear of messing up whatever I was painting on or burning up out in the garage. So to see my pretty wood table again is pretty exciting!

Here's the Spring Wreath! (Which has come to be known as the "yarn frame" since Blake doesn't think it should be called a wreath since it isn't round)


I found this wreath hanger for $1.50 on Amazon! I got expedited shipping so I could get it sooner and share it with you guys, and it was still only $11! I was super excited :)




I think it helps out with the Look-At-Me-And-Buy-Me factor, don't you? I just heart it :) Now all that's left for the front patio is to get/make a new door mat, get a place mat to go under the candle holders, and maybe put a plant out there!

What do you guys think? I'm thinking that the chevron paintings are a bit small and am considering adding something around them....any ideas/suggestions? Or should I just leave them as they are? 

No comments:

Post a Comment