Peacock

Friday, March 25, 2011

For The First Time!!

That was a Taylor Swift reference, but I'm pretty sure that only my hubby and I would get it (until you now!), but Blake always makes fun of Taylor for writing songs about "the first time" (We were both young when I first saw you...You put your arms around me for the first time...and I'm sure there are others, but I can't think of them off the top of my head!)
Anywho! Back to reality!
Blake and I are going to Ikea tonight for the first time and I am sooo pumped!! I am always looking at their website and it seems like every blog I read talks about Ikea at some point, so to be able to go see for myself all the awesomeness in person makes me feel like I swallowed a teddy bear! (all warm and fuzzy on the inside)
There are a few things that I am definitely going after tonight! Here are a few:
We have decided to do a blue color scheme in our office, and I just can't find the right blue....
until I looked on Ikea's site!
These are only $19.99 for both panels!! How awesome is that!?!
These I like because of their pattern! They bring in more than one blue and have a really modern aspect to them, unfortunately, they are $59.99. That is for both of them, but when comparing the ones above...the price difference is really monumental! So, we'll just see if Blake and I fall in love with the more expensive ones!

 We have also been keeping our eyes out for some outdoor furniture for our porch to compliment our new curb appeal, but everywhere we've been looking has been a bit more than we want to spend for what we're wanting. We don't want it to look like we spent next to nothing, we want it to look awesome and only we (and you guys of course) know that it was super cheap :)
So, tonight we're going to look at these things for our front porch! 
This table is only $19.99! Can you believe it?
 This one is $29.99 but I have a feeling the hubby is going to like it waaay better than the other one. He's pretty picky sometimes ;) Which, hey! I'm always up for having something that looks more legit!
 And I'm totally in love with this chair! And its price! Only $19.99! Too exciting! I have a feeling this little guy will be coming home with me tonight :)
I'm also going to looking around for some frames for an upcoming kitchen artsy stuff and scowerring the clearance section for anything that's totally awesome that says "BUY ME!" :)
So, that's the excitement of today (other than the general awesomeness that comes from it being Friday YAY!) :)
How is your Friday going? Any big plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment